- Contract duration: Minimum for 2 years.
- Experienced in Track Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Reporting Skills are encouraged to apply.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To manage and provide effective leadership to the general admin and ensure that resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to the key areas of work and those priorities are always covered adequately.
- Responsible for official correspondence, systematic management of official documents, plan and organize administrative activities, establish administrative procedure and control policies.
- Monitor and control support staffs daily operation, logistic management and all other disciplinary functions of company.
- Should be responsible for the efficient and effective management of all aspects of the security system both manual & devices.
- Have to follow up individual instructions for each post, attendance, use of security equipment, dress standard, training etc.
- Have to be capable enough to maintain the documents to face all compliance audits
- Be aware of the Fire and Emergency procedures, and departmental responsibilities while emergency period.
- General Admin, Organization Development/Process Improvement, Training & Development.
- Coordination with management and govt. agencies in various administrative related issues.
- Dealing with matters of discipline, health, safety and other compliance issues as per Labour & Environmental Law of the land..
- Office and facilities management (including accommodation for staff and employees)
- Supervision of stores / reserved resources.
- Maintenance of all official records.
- Responsible for support staff / security guard recruitment through internal & external source, security handling of the institution.
- Resolve any untoward internal & external incident of the institution through proper channel
- Supervise, monitor and follow up attendance of all admin personnel of the school on daily basis.
- Handle the disciplinary issues of the workers/officers in consultation with factory management.
- Prepare & update of all compliance related documents/registers as per requirement
- Monitor daily worker's safety issues about health & Safety, Fire Safety, Accident & others.
- Perform any other job time to time as per instruction by the management
- Candidate has to travel to Uttara, Sector # 3 in a daily basis.
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Master degree in Mass Communication / Sociology / Development Studies / English or any relevant social science discipline with minimum CGPA 3.25 and above from any recognized university.
- University of Dhaka,North South University students will get preference
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age at most 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: At most 50 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting