Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidates should have Dynamic Leadership quality.
- Candidates should have vast experience in Civil Law, Criminal Law, Company Law, Corporate Law and Labor Law.
- To supervise the litigation of company matter and liaison/ Communication with Legal Adviser of Company.
- To file cases on behalf of the Company with the Police Station, Court or with any other appropriate concerned authority.
- To draft new agreements, reviewing existing agreements, prepare necessary documents to meet the requirements of laws for the interest of the company.
- Coordinate with Legal Consultant for better understanding.
- Works on legal matters such as new agreements, reviewing existing agreements, MOU, preparing necessary documents to meet the requirements of the company.
- Maintains custody of legal documents of the Company.
- Scrutinize the legal documents and ensure that everything is in accordance with approved and prescribed formats.
- To advise the Company on potential and actual legal/litigation risks through pro-active risk analysis.
- Follow up and coordinate all the required activities such as renewals, expiration notice, amendments etc. as per the terms and conditions of contracts, agreements, or any other legal instruments in an absolute timely manner.
- Keep communication with different regulatory authorities, government offices, and other relevant bodies.
- Coordinate and correspond with all concerned internal and external stakeholders on company legal matters.
- Provide and interpret legal information and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to the stakeholders.
- Conduct and monitor different legal matters associated with company business when required.
- Review different internal policies and procedures in order to be complaint with all legal and regulatory frameworks; and maintain check-lists to ensure that compliances are met the same.
- Candidate should have sufficient practical knowledge on land related affair.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM)
- The candidates must have LLB (Hons) and LLM from any recognized university with valid membership of Bangladesh Bar Council. Membership of Supreme court will be preferable.
10 to 15 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
Age: At most 45 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Jiban Bima Bhaban, Level-3, 10 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Walton is a conglomerate based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Walton brand. The subsidiaries include Walton Motors, Walton Mobile and Walton Electronics.http://www.waltonbd.com/