- Department/ Division : Finance & Accounts
- Employment Type: Full Time Staff (Permanent/ Contractual)
- Office Location: Apollo Hospitals Dhaka
- Office Timing: Regular Hour.
- Reports To: DGM Ã¢â`¬â€œ Financial Operations.
Job Description / Responsibility
- MONITORING & SUPERVISING:
- Ensure correct calculation of critical bills
- Proposes amendment in HMS to Supervisor
- Ensure rectification of any mismatch in billing system with the assistance of IT
- Receivable monitoring
- Day to day problem solving of different billing issues
- Ensure employee development by communicating with the billing officers regarding the new issues, provide on job training and act as departmental training coordinator
- Ensure patient satisfaction through patient feedback analysis.
- REVENUE & COLLECTION:
- Ensure collection through bank with in Bangladesh
- Ensure all formalities & documentation for collection of foreign remittance
- Health Clinic sale recognition & collection
- CASH MANAGEMENT:
- Monitoring cash collection process till deposit to bank, maintain current accounts.
- Management & accounting of credit card sale.
- Reconciliation of cash & credit card collection.
- IP BILL AUDIT:
- Monitor night shift bill audit & take necessary steps to update / rectify if any error
- Package bill audit and rectify if any error.
- TARIFF MANAGEMENT:
- Arrange to provide information for calculation and costing of service charge
- Follow-up with IT to implement the new tariff/ corporate packages / amendment in HIS as approved by the top management
- Market study for new tests or procedures in regard to Costing and tariff fixation.
- Assists in set up tariff in health products as well as services in AHD
- MIS & FINANCE:
- Accounts Payable Management: To ensure timely payment of hospitality store vendor
- Implant/Stent bill checking in order to ensure all consumed implant/stent included in patient bill
- To assist preparation of departmental profitability
- Assist various financial analysis as and when required basis
- ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Prepares Monthly Discount report.
- Prepare reports on staff medical bill adjustment from salary
- Monthly cash / credit Collection Statement.
- Prepares monthly refund report
- Records the agreement or correspondence set up with the corporate client
- Performs comparison report about the tariff on the basis of the current market
- Prepares report on cost of package, if requested.
- Prepare any other report that may be assigned to them by the supervisor
Full Time, Contractual
- Post Graduation or Graduation from top public or private University.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 year of experience in relevant field (e.g. Billing)
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Understanding on billing and collections processes
- Knowledge on quality improvement of JCI documentation process of the hospital
- BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Business Etiquette
- Analytical ability
- Customer Service Excellence
- Performance Management & Coaching Skills for Line Managers
- Leadership Development
Age: At most 45 year(s)
- As per Hospitals Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Plot 81, Block E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, a 450-bed super-specialty multi-disciplinary tertiary level hospital, is the first and only hospital in Bangladesh that has been accredited by Joint Commission International. This prestigious accreditation signifies Apollo Hospitals Dhaka`s commitment to quality, safety and continuous improvement in patient care.http://www.apollodhaka.com/