Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Asst. / Deputy Manager - Accounts & Finance
Searchlite Communications Ltd.
: Full Time
: 5 to 7 year(s)
: May 20, 2019
: Jun 18, 2019
- A leading Electronics Company is looking for some honest, energetic, dynamic and hardworking employees.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for overall accounting and finance related matters of a unit.
- Have Ability to prepare Financial Report independently.
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of updated statements of accounts receivable and payable.
- Maintaining accounting software.
- Maintain & record funded and non-funded liabilities like L/C Related transaction.
- Develop long term & short-term cash budget for the company.
- Provide necessary financial data/information and report to higher authority on daily basis.
- Responsible for preparation of cash fund requisition, getting it approved by higher authority and disbursing the fund accordingly.
- Responsible vendor/supplier payment management.
- Maintain all accounts Books / Registers etc.
- Entry all kinds of accounting transaction in software.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement weekly.
- Prepare inventory report on monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly sales, outstanding, collection reports.
- Any other task assigned by the Authority.
- M.Com/ MBA (Major Accounting/ Finance) from "University of Dhaka" or reputed public & private universities.
- CA partly qualified will get preference.
5 to 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax).
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Retail Electronics Companies, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies, Heavy Industries and related industries.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Should be able to collect, check and disburse fund requisition on a daily basis.
- Should conversant in MS Office, MS Excel.
- Should be able to send various reports to the higher authority through e-mail.
- Should be able to maintain regular communication with professionals of bank, insurance, courier, security service, C & F agent, freight forwarded company etc.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be experienced in maintaining accounts of manufacturing industry.
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- LFA,Medicine & Hospitalization Benefits, Group Insurance and other admissible benefits as per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!