- Carrying out audit as assigned from time to time
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform audit field work and testing as assigned
- Document audit testing outcome
- Maintain sufficient & appropriate audit evidence
- Communicate audit issues along with documents to supervisor
- Conduct any other activities as assigned
- Drive towards regular professional and personal development through brainstorming, training etc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance
- Pursuing any professional qualifications e.g. CIA, ACCA, CA, CFA, CIMA, etc. is highly preferable
2 to 5 year(s)
- Should have experience on field Internal audit.
- The job nature required periodical travel to bKash regional/field office
- Excellent numerical and data analytical skills
- Understanding on relevant roles & regulation
- Knowledge of accounting Standards and best practices e.g. IAS, IFRS etc.
- Knowledge of industry and technological advancement
- Ability to think critically and problem solving skills
- Ability to ensure accuracy and attention to detail
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting