The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for the planning, implementing, managing and running of all the finance activities of the Group of company, including business planning, arranging and managing Local and Foreign financing, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To support asset liability management team and fund management team of the Bank.
- To review the institution's financial conditions, financial position and recommend viable alternatives for establish credibility of accounts and finance department by providing timely and accurate accounting and financial service to the entire company.
- cost effective operation.
- To participate in the strategic planning process, to lead the budgeting and forecasting of the company's output and to build a strong financial discipline and accountability foundation for budgeting and forecasting.
- To plan, direct and coordinate the implementation of effective accounting and financial administration policies, procedures and reports to ensure meticulous compliance of company's financial policy for sound financial management and control of the company.
- Ensuring adequate control structures over transfer and investment of funds.
- Tax management - Corporate Tax, Employee Tax and VAT.
- To prepare, present and interpret financial reports to the management to direct and supervise preparation of all fiscal reporting, such as cost accounting, budgets, regulatory authorities and government reports.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues relating to financial matters.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Meet the requirements of the regulatory authority (Bangladesh bank) regarding internal control, compliance and internal audit; provide suitable directions and leadership to the audit and inspection unit, monitoring unit and compliance unit; statutory audit (CA firms).
- Submit report to the Chairman, Managing Director and Audit Committee periodically with assurance that risk-based audit concept is being implemented effectively and company's asset & liabilities and other factors are free from risks to a great extent.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Partnering with other domains in the bank - Human Resources, Information Technology, Business development, operation & Risk Management.
- Any other work / responsibility as and when assigned by the Management of the company.
- Masters/ MBA in Finance/ Accounting.
- FCA/ICMAB qualified is must.
15 to 19 year(s)
- Age 40 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have at least 15 years practical experience relating to accounting, finance and auditing activities of a major financial institution / reputed commercial bank / company with at least 5 (five) years in an executive capacity /departmental head. Experience in the executive level in any reputed commercial bank /company is preferable.
- The candidate must be an FCA or Equivalent.
- To establish a powerful and effective financial system in the bank/company and help to prepare all accounts & financial statements of the bank timely and review periodically.
- Should have knowledge on Corporate Governance and Corporate Affairs.
- Should be knowledgeable in Bank Company Act -1991 (related amendments) and other related laws.
- Must have good expertise on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point Presentation and Microsoft Word.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Well conversant with modern payment and collection systems.
Age: 40 to 50 year(s)
- Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As Per Company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting