Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Executive, Account Receivable
Akij Food and Beverage Ltd
: Full Time
: 25 to 30 year(s)
: 2 to 3 year(s)
: Feb 02, 2019
: Feb 11, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data and make sure accounting records.
- Maintain & Checking and verification of bank vouchers, transactions, and reconciliation with making sure that all procedure are completed.
- Update all Receivable ledger properly.
- Receivable ledger reconciliation with Customers.
- Maintain customer wise policy compliance & make sure appropriate documentation is done.
- Regular update the accounts software.
- Ensure daily accounting transaction is being properly done in ERP software.
- Customer regular Credit & dues follow-up report.
- Daily sales & collection report.
- Customers Collection analysis report as per policy.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- Candidates with CACC completion will get preference.
- Preferred Professional Certification: CACC
- Skills Required: Accounting
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Professional training skills from renowned CA firm.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category