Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare company cash flow positions and related borrowing needs.
- Ensure the sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Monitoring and managing the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management
- Daily cash management.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices and cheque requests.
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices before setting them up for payment.
- Preparation and processing of electronic transfers and payments.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Ensuring the correct supporting documentation is available for audits.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- Candidate with CACC completion will get preference.
- Preferred Professional Certification: CACC
- Skills Required: Accounting
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Professional training skills from renowned CA firm.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting