Job Description / Responsibility
- To oversee the all over work of Accounts Department.
- To ensure that proper books of Accounts are maintained in accordance with the requirements.
- To ensure preparation of financial statements in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly financial plans and follow up for implementation to meet the commitments/obligations in time.
- To prepare and review budgets.
- Manage Balance Sheet through monitoring Advances, Inventory, Receivables, Payables & Idle Fund;
- Ensure processing the payments of the Business for day to day operations as per Policy;
- To operate day to day banking activities and manage cash flow.
- Keeping records of transaction and preparation of all kinds of vouchers in software processes on a regular basis.
- Coordinating and meet the audit requirements.
- Other ancillary activities as and when required by the management of the Company.
- MBA / Masters in Finance / Accounting from any reputed University.
- Skills Required: CA CC
At least 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good accounting knowledge and substantial working experience in the relevant field.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work hard and in stressful situation.
- Energetic, Confident and proactive.
- Computer literacy in All MS office applications is must.
Age: 30 to 45 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Annual Leave Encashment
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting