Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform and control full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop audit plan.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documents, financial documents, all data, previous report, delivery order/chalan, receipt voucher, expenditure voucher etc.
- Prepare and present audit report to Head of the Department.
- Identify Loopholes and recommend risk aversion measure and cost saving.
- Maintain open communication with Management and audit department.
- Conduct followup audit to monitor management interventions.
- MBA/Masters in Accounting with CA CC.
- Must have working experience at similar position in any reputed manufacturing company.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 26 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detail reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, Law, Rules and Regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill.
- Sound Independent Judgement power.
Age: At least 26 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting