Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Prepare AGM & Board Meeting reports for the Management.
- Department wise inventory report collection & Variance analysis.
- Variance analysis & control
- Preparation of annual budget review & long term Business planning
- Preparation of financial statements, financial reporting various financial matters as per the requirement of management.
- Analysis of financial statements.
- Prepare sales statistics and analysis by product
- Preparation & Reconciliation various types statements.
- Checking financial entering and monitoring financial reporting from the general ledger.
- Checking ledger entry & correction wrong entry.
- Payroll checking.
- Co ordination with internal and external auditors in response to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, financial statements on the financial system functionality.
- Coordinate the monthly forecast process for revenue, expenses and staffing levels.
- Preparation Fixed Assets Schedule.
- Calculation depreciation of fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- LC Recognition and Documentation.
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- preferable CA/CMA /ACCA (Inter).
At least 8 year(s)
- Experience in a hospital based Accounting and finance Service environment would be an additional advantage.
- ability to work under pressure and to deal with challenging situations in a sensitive and creative manner
- Experience in Tax and VAT related working area training would be additional values for this position.
- People handling capacity minimum (05-10) persons.
- Working capacity under pressure
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting