Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Manager (Finance & Accounts)
United Hospital Limited
: Full Time
: At least 35 year(s)
: At least 10 year(s)
: Oct 18, 2018
: Nov 16, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise and monitor day to day activities of trade finance (LC)
- Supervise and monitor day to day activities of payments operations unit
- Employee tax management
- Verification and internal checking of vouchers
- LC Monitoring and Fund Management.
- Dividend payments related activity
- Establish banking arrangement for the company with banks
- Invoice processing and monitoring for local vendor's payment
- To keep liaison with foreign & local bank, insurance companies & government sectors
- Monitoring Monthly salary preparation, Checking Documents & disbursement in time after management approval.
- Checking monthly P&L of Guest Cafeteria & OPD Pharmacy and reporting to the management
- Monitoring cheque collection of sales report
- Checking doctors' monthly salary payment.
- Monitoring Tax & VAT related issues to the Vendor & Individual.
- Preparation and maintenance of all payment against local and foreign suppliers
- Annual budget preparation, control & monitoring
- Preparation of monthly foretasted cash flow statement and Variance Analysis.
- Invest welfare fund and Govt. fund in FDRs as required by the Boarding compliance with labor law.
- Updating the Trustee Boards Bank Accounts
- Submit and share Board Resolution of WPPF Trustee Board with the corporate bank authority regarding any signatory or any other change
- Monitoring all agreement related documents collection.
- File Register Maintenance with hard copy and soft copy also.
- Co ordinations for monthly VAT & Tax return submission with government office.
- Collect TDS challan and Mushak 12KHA from customers.
- Follow up any mismatch between sales report and cheque amount through correspondence verbally or in written.
- Reporting about the revenue generated through this business.
- Update credit rating report annually by selected credit rating agency
- Motivate for team work & arrange training for the better service of the staff.
- Ensure alternative duty plan within the staff.
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Preferable CA (CC)/ CMA/ ACCA (Level-iv)
At least 10 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Experience in a hospital based Accounting and finance Service environment would be an additional advantage.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deal with challenging situations in a sensitive and creative manner
- Experience in Tax and VAT related working area, training would be additional values for this position.
- People handling capacity minimum (10-15) persons.
- Working capacity under pressure
Age: At least 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!