- Accounts & Finance
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintains files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings.
- Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs.
- Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of report
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Cash Payment
- Maintain bill vouchers sheet, bank reconciliation
- Monitor regular work and communicate with head office.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- As per Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com