Job Description / Responsibility
- Examine means to enhance growth, profitability and value creation by evaluating internal operations, potential acquisitions, cash management strategy, the effective use of corporate assets, and by taking into account the financial and operational risks of the business;
- Create, coordinate and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning where applicable, and conservation of assets;
- Ensure compliance with local, territorial and regulatory, statutory and budgetary reporting requirements;
- Oversee the approval processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger and account maintenance and data entry;
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial & management reports, special analyses and information reports;
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures;
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards and manage all risks;
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to operate the business;
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Finance, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance
- Preferred Professional Certification: CPA,FCA
At least 10 year(s)
- Proven experience (10+ years) as CFO or in other senior financial leadership positions preferably within aviation industry;
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- CA/CPA certification or equivalent;
- Ability to interact with other members of the executive management team to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports and recommendations;
- Experience in strategic business planning and implementation, financial management, accounting, budgeting, program and system management, development of financial and operational strategies, metrics, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems.
- Experience in contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
Age: 40 to 55 year(s)
As per Company Poli
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting