Job Description / Responsibility
- Overall activities such as Financial Planning, Controlling, Coordinating and Supervising the Accounts.
- Capable to prepare Financial Cash Flow, Financial Forecasting, Balance Sheet, Budget & Budgetary Control of the whole Accounts of the Company Efficiently.
- Supervise and guide directly all activities related to the Accounts &Finance of the Organization.
- Conduct a periodical review of Financial, Administrative Manual, Operation Policies and Procedures; as and when necessary conduct Amendments/Improvements.
- Strictly need to follow the Capital Expenditure and subsequently need to capitalize as per Bangladesh Accounting Standard.
- Oversee the Approval and Processing of Revenue, Expenditure, DepartmentalBudgets, and to Plan, Develop, Direct, Control and Analyze all Accounting and Financial Statements, Financial Reports, Special Analysis, and Information Reports so as to review Operational Issues Impacting the Company and to pinpoint the weak areas.
- Capable in handling the Tax & VAT related activities of the company individually and make liaison with the authority's time to time as and when required.
- Prepare Monthly Accounts and Bank Settlement.
- Prepare and submit Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports.
- Responsible for the overall Accounts of the Group of Company.
- Payroll Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, Accounting
- Masters in Finance/Accounting in any Reputed University.
- Professional Accounting CA (CC)/ CMA/ ACCA/ CPA/ ICMA would be highly preferable.
At most 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 10 years' Experience in the Department of Accounts and Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, proficiency in MS office, MS Excel, PowerPoint are essential.
- Ability to effectively use a Modern Automated Financial Management System.
- Closely work with Accounting Software (Tally)/ ERP.
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting