Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Manager–Finance & Accounts
Navana Engineering Limited
: Full Time
: At least 34 year(s)
: At least 10 year(s)
: Gulshan, Dhaka
: Sep 09, 2018
: Sep 25, 2018
- Navana Engineering Limited (NEL) is one of the most advanced Plastics, uPVC Pipe & Fittings Manufacturing business in Bangladesh.
- Job Location: Head Office (Gulshan-02).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the Company.
- Ensure credibility of Finance department by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Must be experienced handling all banks correspondence, liaison and coordination with them.
- Designing, implementing and controlling of all types of Finance, accounts and costing system.
- Review the cash flow requirement to ensure smooth operation.
- Preparing long term & short term fund projection.
- Preparing Monthly Budget, Cash flow statement and projection.
- Ensure smooth cash disbursement/Prepare payments by verifying documentation.
- To develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities and identifying monitoring resources.
- Develop internal Accounting, Auditing & Reporting standards of the company and ensure maintenance.
- Address all tax and VAT related issues of the companies in time to time.
- Well Conversant with VAT, TAX and Customs Duty as per the NBR Regulations.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Prepare monthly statements for management reporting.
- Prepares charts and diagrams showing prior, current and projected revenues and expenditures to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- BBA/ B.Com. / MBA/ M.Com in Accounting/ Finance from any public or well reputed private University.
- CA (CC) from reputed CA Firm and partly qualified.
- Minimum first division or CGPA above 3.0 at minimum two stages of academic career is required.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age at least 34 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Well conversant with ERP/ Oracle EBS software.
- Must be a good strategic planner and implementer.
- Must have excellent communication skill in both English & Bengal.
- Reporting and Analytical Capabilities.
- Knowledge of MS office & Internet browsing.
- Efficiently manage and meet deadlines.
- Professional attitude towards job responsibility.
- Good interpersonal skills, Pleasant personality, hardworking & honest.
- The incumbent should be dynamic & have good personality and integrity, possess high level of correspondence and analytical ability.
- Build ownership on the Company, self-driven, self-motivated and will deliver the best to the Company.
Age: At least 34 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Others benefits as per policy of the company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!