Job Description / Responsibility
- Overall activities such as financial planning, controlling, coordinating and supervising the accounts.
- Capable to prepare financials, Cash Flow, financial forecasting, Balance Sheet, Budget & Budgetary control of the whole accounts of the company efficiently.
- Strictly need to follow the capital expenditure and need subsequently need to capitalize as per Bangladesh Accounting Standard.
- Supervise and guide directly all activities related to the Accounts & finance of the organization.
- Conduct a periodical review of Financial, Administrative Manual, operation policies and procedures; as and when necessary conduct amendments/improvements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, department budgets, and to plan, develop, direct, control and analyze all accounting and financial statements, financial reports, special analysis, and information reports so as to review operational issues impacting the company and to pinpoint the weak areas.
- Supervise and guide directly all activities related to Income Tax & VAT of the Company. Maintain liaison with TAX & VAT and others authorities.
- Capable in handling the Tax & VAT related activities of the company individually and make liaison with the authorities time to time as and when required.
- Post graduate/ MBA/ Masters in Finance/Accounting in any reputed university, CA (CC) would be preferable.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 05 year(s) Experience in the same position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bangla and English, proficiency in MS office,
- Excel, PowerPoint are essential Ability to effectively use a modern automated financial management system
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting