Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain & preparing all kind of vouchers, cash book, bank book, bill register, general ledger & different register related to finance & accounts.
- Preparing, Maintaining & Entering bank related transactions.
- Preparing Reconciliation Statement related to finance & accounts.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Explain billing invoice and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Interact with Internal Auditors.
- Stock register maintenance & stock analysis.
- Strong and proficient in use of MS office and working experience in accounting software environment.
- Perform any other task given by the Management
- Knowledge in commercial side, Export oriented, especially in L/C related function will be treated as an additional qualification.
- Experienced in tax &vat related work.
- MBA in Accounting/ CMA or CA (Part qualified)
7 to 10 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 7 to 10 years experience of similar position, Specially in Footwear Industry
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion skills and a go-getter
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- An excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory in reading, writing and speaking.
- Sound knowledge in working with MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional manner.
- Knowledge in Tally ERP Softwear is also required
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
As per company Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Candidates are requested to send their complete resume (CV) with one copy of recent passport size photograph addressed to the Head of HRD Royal Footwear Ltd. House # 407, Road # 29, New DOHS Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Sep 19, 2018