Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Sr. Officer (Accounts & Finance)
Royal Footwear Ltd.
: Full Time
: 35 to 40 year(s)
: 7 to 10 year(s)
: Sep 04, 2018
: Sep 19, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain & preparing all kind of vouchers, cash book, bank book, bill register, general ledger & different register related to finance & accounts.
- Preparing, Maintaining & Entering bank related transactions.
- Preparing Reconciliation Statement related to finance & accounts.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Explain billing invoice and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Interact with Internal Auditors.
- Stock register maintenance & stock analysis.
- Strong and proficient in use of MS office and working experience in accounting software environment.
- Perform any other task given by the Management
- Knowledge in commercial side, Export oriented, especially in L/C related function will be treated as an additional qualification.
- Experienced in tax &vat related work.
- MBA in Accounting/ CMA or CA (Part qualified)
7 to 10 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 7 to 10 years experience of similar position, Specially in Footwear Industry
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion skills and a go-getter
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- An excellent knowledge of the English language is mandatory in reading, writing and speaking.
- Sound knowledge in working with MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional manner.
- Knowledge in Tally ERP Softwear is also required
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
As per company Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!