Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring that a company has a very clear strategy when purchasing goods and services. The Procurement Officer may set policies for purchasing that take into account budgets, stock requirements and skills required.
- For many companies costs are a key factor in their purchasing decisions so the Procurement Officer will ensure suppliers are aware of this.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships, Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services, Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries, Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness, Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients, Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies, Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements, Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service.
- Advise and support all the departments in procurements and supplier relationships helping to drive better procurement practice.
- Support all the departments in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
1 to 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should be smart, well behaved and well-groomed.
- Skilled in MS Office.
- Good Communication skill.
- Good interpersonal skills to understand customers concerns.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work for long hours.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Snacks Bill, Two Festive Bonus (100% Gross)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting