Job Description / Responsibility
- Pre and Post audit of expenditure bills and vouchers of Crown Cement Group
- To verify prices, quality of goods and services through field/market visit.
- Physical verification of raw materials & fixed assets
- Auditing & Reporting on A/R, A/P, various policy, circular etc.
- To do risk based audit, system audit, policy audit etc.
- Any other works as and when assigned by the competent authority.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounts Finance
- CA (CC) or CMA (Partly completed), ACCA
6 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 32 years
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skill
- Have positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Candidates having good computer skills & SAP experience will get advantage.
Age: 30 to 32 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting